Assam TET 2016 notification released for Secondary Education, Assam for BTC/KAAC/NCHAC Area of Assam @rmsaassam.in:
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan, Assam has published a notification for conduction Teacher Eligibility Test for BTC/KAAC/NCHAC Area of Assam in the form of Assam TET 2016. The candidates belonging from Assam, who want to make their career in the teaching profession may submit online application from here for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2016.
The Government of Assam, Secondary Education Department conducts Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET). It is popularly known as Assam TET. Assam TET is for the candidates who want to join as a teacher in Primary (Classes 1 to 5) and Upper Primary (Classes 6 to 8) schools in the Assam State. TET is compulsory for all the candidates who want to get the teaching job in the private managements.
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) 2016 Details
BA/Bsc/Bcom with 50% marks with BT/Bed degree from any recognized university is the minimum educational qualification to apply for the Assam TET.
Recently, RMSA, Assam has released a notification for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Examination for Secondary Education, Assam for BTC/KAAC/NCHAC Area of Assam on their official website. Eligible candidates may submit online application from 16-08-2016 to 31-08-2016. Other details like age limit, exam date, exam fee, educational qualification, selection process, and how to apply online are given below here.
Assam TET 2016 Details
Name of the Exam: Assam Teacher Eligibility Test
Name of the Post: Graduate Teacher
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be above 43 years as on 01-01-2013. Upper age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates as well as for the candidates who are working under the scheme of “Strengthening and Improvement of the Quality Education in the State” on contractual terms for a maximum period up to 5 years.
Education Qualification: The candidates must be a resident of Assam and must be a graduate having 50% marks from a recognised University with BT/BEd from a recognised University.
Hindi Teacher: Pravin/Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognised university or BA with Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks and BT/BEd degree from any recognised University.
Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognised University of BA with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and BT/BEd degree from recognised University.
Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian, etc.: MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognised University of BA with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and BT/BEd degree from recognised University.
Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manupuri Language): BA with Honours/Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and BT/BEd degree from any recognised University.
However all intending candidates for Assam TET 2016 may note down that,
- BT/BEd degree from recognized university is a mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for applying for the TET examination.
- Only candidates having Bodo, Bengali, Hindi and Assamese as MIL in HSLC exam are allowed to apply in the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test examination.
- Degree qualification means a Bachelor Degree, and no equivalence will be drawn,
- Degrees served from off Campus Centers shall not be accepted.
- The candidate must be a Citizen of India and must be a resident of Assam.
Application Fee: All candidates have to pay Rs.400/- as an application fee.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam merit followed by interview
The validity of Assam TET Certificate: All the candidates who pass the Teacher Eligibility Test will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the TET Certificate shall be for maximum period of 5 years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Govt. of Assam.
- Opening of Online Application Form: 16-08-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2016
- Last Date to Pay fees at Bank: 09-09-2016
- Date of Exam: Will be notified later
How to Apply Online for Assam TET 2016?
The candidates, who are searching for teacher job in the Assam State may submit an online application for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test before the last date. The candidates should follow simple steps given below to submit online application.
- Before submitting online form, candidates should have valid email id and active Mobile No.
- The candidates should scan and resize photograph, signature, and relevant documents.
- Visit the official website of RMSA i.e. www.rmsaassam.in
- Navigate to the announcements section and click on Online Application for TET Exam for Secondary Education, Assam for BTC/KAAC/NCHAC Area of Assam.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on Next button.
- Fill all the essential details carefully, upload required images, pay the application fee and submit the Final application form.
- At last, download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Download ATET Official Notification
Download Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus
Apply Online for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Official Website: http://www.rmsaassam.in