SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply online for 8283 Junior Associate Posts at @sbi.co.in: State Bank of India has released the notification for recruitment of 8283 vacancies of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) in the form of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 on their official website. Here is the good news for the aspirants, who are always looking for Bank Jobs. Check out the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023 with us, how to apply, online application form, age limit, exam dates, and eligibility criteria for this recruitment drive.
State Bank of India generally known as SBI is the oldest and largest public sector bank of the country. It is a government-owned corporation having more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.
Recently, the State Bank of India issued a notification for recruiting 8283 Junior Associates vacancies in the clerical cadre in the State Bank of India. Eligible candidates can submit online applications from 17-11-2023 to 07-12-2023 against SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023. Check out the complete details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply online which are given below.
SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 8283
Advertisement No.: CRPD/CR/2023-24/27
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government for Junior Associate vacancies.
Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute for Junior Agricultural Associate vacancies.
The aspirants keep in mind that they must possess the essential academic qualifications as on 31-12-2023.
Age Limit: The candidates have age, not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01-04-2023, can submit an online application for SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment.
However, relaxation in upper age is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates as per government rules.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.750/- (No Fees for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ESM/DESM candidates) as an application fee through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an online written test (Preliminary & Main Examination), the test of official and/or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Online registration of SBI Recruitment from: 17-11-2023
- Last date for submission of SBI Recruitment Application: 07-12-2023.
- Last date of online fee payment: 07-12-2023.
- Tentative Date for Downloading Call Letter for Prelim exam: One week before the exam
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): January 2024
- Tentative Date for Downloading Call Letter for the Main exam: One week before the exam
- Date of Main Examination: Tentative February 2024.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023?
The candidates, who want to submit an online application for the post of Junior Associate vacancy, may follow the simple steps given here. Before going to submit an online application for SBI Recruitment 2023, candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully.
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Find ‘Careers With Us’ link on the homepage and click it.
- Now find SBI Recruitment 2023 for the posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India And click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now hit yellow button written with ‘Click here for New Registration’ and fill out all the information carefully.
- Upload passport photo, signature and other documents if required.
- Pay required fee through online mode and submit the final application.
- Download the final application and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in