KSET Admit Card 2021: The University of Mysore will release the KSET 2021 Admit Card for the 11th April 2021 Exam One week before the examination. The candidates can download KSET Hall Ticket 2021 from the direct link given on this page.
KSET Admit Card 2021 Downloading Date
KSET 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website along with the application form. The aspirants can download the KSET Hall Ticket using login details received at the time of an online application process.
|KSET 2021 Events
|KSET 2021 Admit Card Downloading Date
|1st Week of April
|KSET 2021 Exam Date
|11th April 2021
KSET 2021 Exam Scheme
The KSET 2021 test will be consisting of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). The Karnataka State Eligibility Test will be held in two separate sessions as mentioned below:
|No. of Questions
|50 Compulsory Questions
|1 Hour (9:30 AM to 10:30 AM)
|100 Compulsory Questions
|2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
KSET Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to appraise the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be intended to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
KSET Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type questions each carrying 2 marks which are compulsory and will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper-II on the Optical Marks Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
Steps to Download KSET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2021
Here are some important steps through which the candidates can download their KSET 2021 Call Letter from the official website. The candidates can also download the KSET Call Letter from the direct link given below on this page.
- Visit the official website of the Mysore University i.e. kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Now look for the KSET Hall Ticket link on the official website or click on the “Direct KSET admit card download” link provided n this page.
- You will be taken to the official website of KSET 2020. Find out the “KSET 2020 Admit Card” or “KSET Hall Ticket 2020” link and click on the same.
- Use your valid credentials to log in to the KSET official website.
- Your KSET admit card/hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check if all the details provided by you have been correctly printed on the hall ticket of KSET.
- Download the KSET admit card on a hard drive for future references.
Click Here to Download KSET 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter
Details Mentioned On the KSET Hall Ticket 2021
The candidates should check the following details after downloading KSET Admit Card 2021 from the official website. If you found any error in the details then contact the respective exam authority as fast as possible for correction.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of Parents/Guardians
- Date of Birth
- Admit Card Number
- KSET 2021 Registration Number
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- The venue of Examination Centre
- Exam Centre Code
- Important Instructions
- Signature Space
- Photograph of the Candidate
Documents to be carried to the KSET Exam Centre
The candidates must bring the following documents to the test centre at the time of the exam.
- A printed copy of the KSET Admission Card downloaded from the KSET website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination.
- Any one of the Authorized Photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar Card (With photograph)/Aadhaar Enrolment No/Ration Card).
- The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card.
- If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document at the time of exam. Marriage Certificate/Divorce/Degree/Legal Name Change Document.
- PWD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PWD category.
Important Instructions for Candidates
The candidates taking KSET 2021 exam should check the important instructions before going to the exam centre.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write anything on the KSET Admission Card or any other paper.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the KSET Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter the Examination Center after 9.00 am.
- Candidates should take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jams, train/bus delay, etc, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/Halls. The KSET shall not be responsible for any delay.
- The candidate must show, on-demand, the KSET Admit Card downloaded/printed form the KSET website for admission in the Examination room/hall. The Test Centre Invigilators on duty is authorized to verify the identity of candidates and may take steps to verify and confirm the identity credentials. Candidates are requested to extend their full cooperation. A candidate who does not possess the valid KSET Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A Seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seats only. In the case of a candidate who changes room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than the one allotted, the candidature shall be canceled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- In case, the subject of the question paper is other than his/her opted subject, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. KSET will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Bluetooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/device, etc.
- The candidates are prohibited to bring any kind of electronic gadgets/device in the examination room/hall. If any candidate is found to have any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as canceled and will also the debarred for future examination(s). The items/material will be seized and the case treated as one of ‘unfair means’.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave their seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the paper is over. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their rough sheets to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting, etc. in the Examination Room/Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks, or eatables things are not allowed to be taken inside the examination room/hall during examination hours.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottles. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/candy/sandwich, etc.
- The use of calculators or Log.-tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, book/notebooks, etc., are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room. The candidate(s) found in possession of any of these items in the examination hall/room will be treated as unfair means and his/her result will not be declared.